Dear Parents and Guardians,
River Road ISD's Online Payment system for the food service department is K12 Payment Center.
For Account Set-Up:
Go to K12Paymentcenter.com Click “Register Now” to create an account.
Select River Road ISD from the drop-down box list of school districts.
Please note the following:
- As a River Road ISD family member you have access to the premium features at no additional cost, the $10 fee has been waived, so be sure to choose premium when you register.
- When you register your child(ren) at K12paymentcenter.com you will need their:
Student ID Number: 4-5 digit number generated by the Student Management software and can be obtained by contacting the student's school or the Food Service Office at 806-381-7833.
Once your student(s) are verified by their student ID number, (you will see a large green checkmark), complete your information, input your credit or debit card details and you’re ready to go!
You will be able to view transaction history and account balances and get low balance alerts via email or text.
K12 Online Payment Website Facts
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit card
- Please note payments made between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. will not post until after lunch
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The ability to: Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money”or sending checks into the district office
- See 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on
- You can access online payments on Facebook
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
- Information is not shared with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
If you have any questions please call the Food Service Office at 806-381-7833
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, it's Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form. (AD-3027) found online at: http:/www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.htm, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to the USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (202) 690-7441; or
3. Email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.